The HungoSem ingredients list isn’t a short one. It’s jam-packed full of 20 ingredients, each brimming with a vast spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
But what are these ingredients, what do they do, and how will they help me?
Today we’re going to get into the nitty and gritty of what this ‘magic potion’ formulation is and break down the different components that apparently make these supplements so special.
Let’s get to it!
The HungoSem Ingredients
HungoSem supplements are made from over 20 ingredients, including 8 active ingredients. But what exactly is an active ingredient? Active ingredients are often referred to as ‘drug’ ingredients, although this isn’t always the case. An active ingredient is usually one that has drug-like properties that can go a long way to helping whatever condition you might be looking for a ‘fix’ for.
Active ingredients are, as you would expect, active. They play a big part in delivering benefits and solutions for many different conditions and ailments. That is why the skincare industry loves an active ingredient…because they can be super effective and clearing up acne-prone, damaged skin (or just about any skin type for that matter).
HngoSem’s Killer Active Ingredients List
But back to the question at hand – the HungoSem Ingredients. Let’s break down what these 8 active ingredients really are;
- Peony Root – Peony root has been considered to deliver a wealth of benefits for our bodies, including the annihilation of cancer cells and preventing blood clots. It is also an incredible antioxidant.
- Alfalfa Extract – This one can really help at lowering your cholesterol with its long-running reel of nutrients. It can benefit the management of blood sugar levels and is effective a relieving any menopause symptoms.
- Spirulina – Another super strong antioxidant that is fantastic at reducing inflammations whilst also aiding in reducing cholesterol levels. Spirulina is actually one of the most popular ‘superfood’ supplements on the market today, and for very good reason.
- PABA – Also known as Para-aminobenzoic, this natural chemical is found in the folic acid vitamin and can help with a huuuuge list of skincare conditions including, but not limited to, vitiligo, pemphigus, dermatomyositis, morphea, lymphoblastoma cutis, Peyronie’s disease, and scleroderma. It’s also great at strengthening hair and nails.
- Bambusa Tulda – This one is great at regulating weight, can help to correct blood pressure and injects a fantastic source of fibre into your diet.
- Barley Grass – A potent mix of vitamins and antioxidants, barley grass helps to fight off free radicals that can cause all kinds of havoc on our body.
- Magnesium – This alkaline earth metal is vital for our bodily functions. It supports the health of our muscles and nerves, and also increases our natural energy levels. Great if you’re looking for a bit of get-up-and-go!
- Nettle Root – Last but not least from our active ingredients list is nettle root. This one a great at regulating liver control and can help soothe aches and pains from muscles and joints. It can also alleviate symptoms of eczema, arthritis, gout and anaemia.
Hopefully, now you have a better understanding of what the active HungoSem ingredients are and how these might be able to help you. Looking through the full list of ingredients and quantities, it’s difficult to see how these wouldn’t help a lot of people.
We believe that the carefully combined list of ingredients absolutely could help boost the health of our skin and nails, help to fight off toenail fungus, boost our immune system, and balance out any nutritional deficiencies.
What do you think? Do they sound like a good choice for you?
If you are still looking for more information, you can check out our full HungoSem review <— here